Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Speech Therapist

I need to find a speech therapist for my son to replace the one from his public school.

I wonder how much of a hassle this will be?

Do I really have to fill out this form talking about when he first walked and drooled? He's a tween now--I'm so tired of paperwork. Just evaluate him, please. This won't help you help him. He's much too old now for this to be relevant, believe me. I hope they give me a pass when I ask. They'll probably dismiss the question and give some lame excuse that means, just do it, even if it doesn't make sense to do it.

Actually, it may all be moot. I sent them an insurance question by their contact form today. If they don't respond, I'll move on. I don't have time to deal with people who can't be prompt with getting back to me.

Long road ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment