Friday, March 7, 2014

Lifestyle Changes

I really don't know how to react to my body's sudden rejection to dairy. What is its problem? It's not like I eat cheese and milk in huge quantities. This feels like a drastic change in the way I'm going to have eat and shop.

When I looked at the allergen info for restaurant menus, it seemed every menu item at most places has milk or dairy products in one form or another, for seemingly no reason in some cases. I don't know how people deal with this kind of thing.

I wish these migraines would stop completely, but I know that that is probably not going to happen. In any case, the migraines aren't the only adverse reaction I'm having to some food. The coughing and wheezing and swelling and itching means that I won't be tempted at all to ignore my reactions and eat dairy products anyway. Too risky. At least I binged right before I started my elimination diet.

I'll miss thee, delicious, creamy, milky products. Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment