Monday, March 17, 2014

Family Meeting

I wonder if the kids will throw the times that I call 'family meetings' back into my face, telling me that they were the most excruciating times of their lives. I wanted to tell them the changes that were coming up in our lives and that we might be facing tough times. Therefore we'd need to pray more than ever.

Any questions? Yes, my daughter had a few. Their father announced upcoming changes in his job schedule. Any more questions? Right. Handled those.

Then I made the mistake of asking them if they had anything to announce. Why, yes. My daughter proceeds to unload every last minute thing she's been holding back for the last month. And now we're trying to figure out the logistics of this, that, and the other. Why didn't she come to us before?

Blegh.

No comments:

Post a Comment