Saturday, August 14, 2010

Paranoid

Sometimes I feel that if I just lived life more ignorantly, I would be happier. If I ignored the horrible people or the not-so-great things that habitually happen in my life, I  wouldn't worry so much. I wouldn't feel so sick of the world.

Okay, a little melodramatic, yet I don't exaggerate. The worst part is trying to figure out how upset I should be about any given situation. You know, what -ist is this person flinging at me? For instance, when my husband drove to my son's school to pick him up, he walked to where the other parents were waiting for their children. Now, my husband tells me that one of the secretaries from the front office ran out to stop him. And that it was after our son's class had let out and other parents were waiting for the students to be led out.

So why did this woman feel the need to stop my husband out of all the parents that arrived. I hate to think why, yet I can't stop thinking of reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment